Without a sale, you’re not in business, so having a sales strategy is important for any wedding industry business. In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with Meryl Snow, who is sharing her sales tips and strategies for the wedding industry, including ways to make your business stand apart from the initial contact.
About our guest:
With nearly 30 years in the special event and catering industry, Meryl Snow is on a mission to help businesses get on their own path to success. As a Senior Consultant for Certified Catering Consultants, Meryl travels throughout North America training clients in the areas of sales, marketing, design and branding. She speaks with groups from the heart with warmth and knowledge, and covers the funny side of life and business.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Meryl’s background in catering and events
- How important it is to show potential clients how you’re different from your competitors so that they aren’t shopping by price
- How asking the right questions to a potential client can increase your sales
- Following up with clients with new and innovative ideas to upsell
- Questions to ask a potential wedding client
Want to connect with Meryl?