Going through any tragedy is tough, but when you’re an entrepreneur, dealing with personal issues can be even more problematic as it can ultimately affect your business. In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a wedding planner and designer about how he dealt with the death of his spouse while building a business and raising children.
About our guest:
A nuptial maestro, for almost a decade, José specializes in bringing comfort to a process that’s famously filled with tough decisions and mounting stress when it comes to weddings. He quickly made a name for his chill vibe and generous command. His planning and design aesthetic has made him one of the top rising wedding planners in NYC.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- José’s background in the event and wedding industry
- The circumstances of José’s husband’s tragic death and how he learned of his husband’s death
- How José leaned on his wedding industry family to get through the most difficult time of his life
- Communicating with your clients about what’s going on and making sure they’re taken care of
- How to balance staying present in the industry and also taking time for yourself
- The importance of having a will in place
Want to connect with José?