Are you soliciting feedback from your wedding clients after their event? And if you are, what are you doing with that feedback once you have it? Listening to your customers is certainly a great way to improve your business, but not all businesses are doing it. In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a wedding industry veteran who has mastered asking for client feedback and shares steps for acting when that feedback isn’t as perfect as you would hope.
About our guest:
After over 17 years in the wedding industry, Keith often jokes that he still works his high school job. Starting in a formal wear shop in high school he has worked in many areas of the industry, including photography, video, tuxedos, suits, photo booths, DJs, invitations and wedding dresses. Currently COO of Classic Photographers, he is considered an expert in customer service and digital marketing, marrying his traditional knowledge of the wedding industry with digital marketing technology. Classic Photographers offers wedding photography and video services throughout the U.S. and has been awarded with the “The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame” and Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice to go with many other awards over the years.
Keith is a husband and proud father of 6 children. When not working, he enjoys hiking, gardening, kayaking and baseball in his home state of New Hampshire.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Keith’s background and experience in the wedding industry
- How Keith’s company solicits feedback from their customers both on the wedding day and afterwards
- How the company handles negative feedback and attempts to turn it around to a positive review
Want to connect with Keith?
- On the web: https://classicphotographers.com/
- Instagram: @classicphotographers_
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/classicweddingphotographers/