This week’s podcast episode is a special treat as it’s the first LIVE recording of the This Week In Weddings podcast! Take a glimpse into the Meeting of the Minds Breakfast from the BeSage Conference 2020 in Austin, Texas. Conference attendees submitted questions in advance and during the breakfast we workshop them with the group. It’s amazing what you can learn when 70 wedding professionals are sharing their opinions and experiences!
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Tips for finding and training people in your organization
- The Five Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace
- Some favorite apps and systems for communicating with clients and internally
- Loom for communicating with clients and employees through video
- Email management apps including Boomerang, MailButler, Front, SaneBox, and Spark
- Proposal and contract management with Dubsado and 17 Hats
- Project management tools such as Basecamp, Trello, Monday
- The Remarkable
- Text Expander
- Ways to elevate your brand
- How to close business before a client goes to shop other quotes
Want to learn more about the BeSage Conference and Sage Wedding Pros?