Have you ever wondered if a life coach could help you propel forward your big goals and dreams? Or better yet, are you curious what having a coach is like, what they do, and how it all works? In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with wedding photographer Molly McCauley about her experience with coaching workshops, as well as one-on-one business coaches and life/success coaches. She’s sharing with us all the ins and outs and how these experiences have been beneficial to her and her business.
About our guest:
Born in Green Bay, WI, Molly had her sights set on a big city from an early age. She attended university in Minneapolis, then ventured to work and study in London, England, before landing in Los Angeles where she built her business.
With a degree in Design, Photography, and Retail Merchandising, and a Masters degree in Fine Art Photography, Molly has spent the last decade traveling as a lifestyle, editorial, and special event photographer. She has circled the globe a number of times and is sought out for her clean and classic photography, but more importantly the experience she provides her clientele.
Her passion for personal branding launched her photographic branding program for social media influencers to create cohesive and consistent content for their online presence. Noticing a lack of business owners actually being “seen”, she is excited to assist in giving folks imagery of themselves and their brand that they LOVE! Because of this, she co-founded Brand Camp Retreat in 2018 which is a luxury getaway for female entrepreneurs who are looking to up-level their business and brand — and enjoy a glass of while while they do it!
Getting to know Molly, you’ll find her cozied up with her doodles, finding inspiration in her favorite design coffee table books, snacking on some popcorn during her morning movie dates with her hubs, and always passport ready!
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Molly’s background and how she got into the wedding industry
- The three types of coaching experiences Molly has had
- Molly’s experiences with group coaching and one-on-one coaching
- How the style of each of her coaching experiences was perfect for what she needed at that point in time
- Her experience with a business-focused, male coach and a more nurturing female coach
- The logistics of meeting with a coach (in-person vs. over the phone, and how frequently)
- How to go about finding a business or life coach
- How coaching helped transform her business and her mindset
Want to connect with Molly?
Molly + Co
- Website: https://www.brandcampretreat.com/
- IG: @brandcampretreat
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandcampretreat/
This episode of This Week In Weddings is sponsored by BeSage Conference.