Featuring Alan Berg, speaker, author and sales consultant to the wedding industry, this episode of This Week in Weddings discusses sales techniques for the wedding industry.
About our guest:
Alan Berg has been called “The Leading International Speaker and Expert on the Business of Weddings & Events”. He’s presented in 11 countries, and is the wedding and event industry’s only Certified Speaking Professional®, the highest earned designation for a professional speaker, an honor less than 800 Global Speakers Federation members have achieved.
Alan’s 25+ years of industry experience includes publishing 2 wedding magazines, 11 years at The Knot, most as Vice President of Sales and Education, and now, as a consultant and Education Guru for WeddingWire, the leading wedding technology company. He also speaks and consults for websites in Ireland, the U.K., India and Dubai.
Alan is the author of the books “If your website was an employee, would you fire it?,” “Your Attitude for Success”, and the new, and much anticipated sales book “Shut Up and Sell More Weddings & Events!”
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Best practices for selling your products and services
- The right questions to ask during a consultation
- Why customers ask about price first
- Showing pricing on your website
- The importance of asking for the sale
- Tips for closing the sale on the spot
- Alan’s books and products: http://shopalanberg.com/
Want to connect with Alan?
On the web: https://alanberg.com/