Featuring destination wedding photographer Shannon Skloss Alexander of Shannon Skloss Photography, this episode of the This Week in Weddings podcast discusses destination weddings and tips for expanding your business into the destination market.
About our guest:
Available for both local and worldwide weddings, portraits and elopements, Shannon Skloss Alexander has spent the past 8 years capturing the love stories of couples in Dallas and beyond. Being a hybrid photographer (film & digital), she prides herself on open, quick communication with clients and accepts a limited number of weddings per year in order to ensure a high level of service and personalization. She embraces her company by offering her clients a boutique photography experience. Having traveled as far as Bora Bora, Shannon is ready for any romantic journey you may have in mind. The passport is always ready! She has shot over 300 weddings, and now averages about 30-40% destination per year
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Tips for getting started with destination weddings
- Strategize for booking travel for destination weddings
- The characteristics needed to be successful with destination weddings
- Keeping your business under control at home when you’re traveling
- Visas, customs, and working with embassies
Want to connect with Shannon?