Whether you love Pinterest or hate it, there’s no denying the fact that the platform holds a dominant place in the wedding industry. From wedding design inspiration to guidance on what to wear for engagement photos, your clients are likely heading to Pinterest for ideas, so why not meet them where they are? In this episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a Pinterest expert about how to leverage the site for your wedding business.
About our guest:
Vanessa Kynes is a Pinterest Marketing Strategist for creative small businesses. Using YouTube and her blog, she helps creative small businesses blossom by creating traffic-generating Pinterest strategies to increase their visibility. Juggling the demands of her own budding business with those of family and home, she specializes in efficient productivity, making the most out of every moment, and every pin! Hailing originally from the great state of Texas, she has lived in two foreign countries and enjoys traveling with her three sweet daughters and memory-seeking husband while residing in the Pacific Northwest.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Why Pinterest is a perfect tool for the wedding industry
- How to best direct traffic back to your website through Pinterest
- The importance of creating graphics specifically for Pinterest
- Why you should consider Pinterest a search engine, similar to Google
- Vanessa’s Free Pinterest Start-Up Guide
- Vanessa’s Online Course How to Use Tailwind
- On the web: https://vanessakynes.com/
- Instagram: @vanessakynes
- Facebook @vanessakynes
Pingback: How to Use Pinterest as a Wedding Professional - Vanessa Kynes
Pingback: Maximizing Pinterest for Your Wedding Business - Vanessa Kynes