As wedding vendors, it’s sometimes easy to cross a client off your list once their wedding has happened. Check it off and on to the next! But are you missing opportunities by not having a strong post-wedding follow-up strategy? In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a photographer who recently got married herself and discovered some aspects of being a bride that she never realized on the vendor side. Listen in as we discuss ways to be a better vendor based on a vendor’s actual wedding experience.
About our guest:
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Rebecca’s background and experience in the wedding industry
- Rebecca’s experience planning a destination, international wedding
- What Rebecca discovered in terms of giving clients deadlines and date estimates
- Rebecca’s post-wedding photo viewing “party” with her clients
- Ways to stay connected to couples after the big day
Want to connect with Rebecca?