When the going gets tough, you have to keep going. And for some, being resilient is easier said than done. In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a business coach about resiliency and some tips for keeping your eyes on the prize even in the face of diversity.
About our guest:
Anna Lundberg is the founder of One Step Outside, where she helps experienced professionals around the world design a career, a business and a lifestyle that brings them more freedom, flexibility and fulfillment – outside of the conventional 9 to 5. Ex-Oxford, ex-Procter & Gamble, today she combines her 10+ years of experience in global branding and digital marketing roles with her training in coaching and positive psychology techniques to help people reimagine the next phase of their career.
Anna offers a blend of life coaching and business mentoring on a one-on-one basis and in a group setting. She is the host of the Reimagining Success podcast and author of Leaving the Corporate 9 to 5: Stories from people who’ve done it (and how you can too!).
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Anna Lundberg’s background and her transition into business coaching
- What resilient means based on it’s Latin origin
- How having a sense of overall purpose and bigger picture goals can help with resiliency in the face of struggle
- Vision boards and how they can be helpful
- Defining success in all areas of your life, not just business
- Anna’s book – Leaving the Corporate 9 to 5
- Anna’s podcast Reimagining Success
- Other books mentioned in the podcast – Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck, Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
Want to connect with Anna?
- Online: onestepoutside.com
- Instagram: @annaselundberg
- LinkedIn: Anna S. E. Lundberg
- YouTube: Anna S. E. Lundberg
SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
Have you gotten value from This Week In Weddings? If so, it’s time to pay it forward! Your contribution of as little as 10-cents a day will help us offset our costs, like file storage, web hosting, and editing. Plus, a larger donation gets you perks, like access to a private Facebook group to discuss each week’s episode!