As busy entrepreneurs with full plates, it’s not uncommon to experience bouts of anxiety. Or maybe you’re one who has always been wired to worry. In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a coach about anxiety, what it is, and some tips for combating it. From daily manifestations to breaking negative self talk, our guest is sharing her top tips for being the powerful you (and not the puny you).
About our guest:
Bambi Thompson, is a transformational speaker and “Brain Coach” for success acceleration and anxiety transformation, and an Occupational Therapist who has gone wildly woo. She’s the creator of the Slay Your Days Momentum Club, the co-founder of the Corporate Unicorn’s Women’s Success Summit in Maine, co-author of Dare to Be Authentic, and the former producer and host of Power Me Up Radio on the Amazing Women of Power Network.
She teaches success oriented women how to leverage neuroscience, mindset, the human energy body, and the Law of Attraction to build their lives and businesses from an energetic foundation. She provides the toolbox for living life with more ease and joy while achieving more with vitality, power, confidence, and success.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Bambi’s background in holistic healing, occupational therapy, and non-medicinal anxiety work
- The science behind anxiety
- Why entrepreneurs in particular often suffer from chronic worry
- Tips to identify negative self talk and quickly turn it around
- A quick exercise for immediately feeling relief from stress and anxiety
- The power in asking open ended questions as it relates to the law of attraction
- Bambi’s Free Momentum Accelerator Success Kit: https://www.bambithompson.com/gift
Want to connect with Bambi?