When you’re focused on serving your clients well, it’s easy to forget about focusing on your own self care. And keeping on top of your health and wellness, including your fitness, isn’t always a priority. But it should be! In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting all about incorporating fitness into your routine and how doing so can have a positive impact on your business.
About our guest:
Chris J. Evans is a luxury wedding and destination photographer who creates photographs you not only see but truly feel. His images transport you back to the very instant they were created. That cool breeze fluttering the back of your neck, the warmth of your soulmates embrace, this is his art.
Chris has photographed weddings in Italy, Santa Barbara, Laguna Beach, Maui, Oahu, Kauai and Lana’i, with features in Brides, Martha Stewart, The Knot, Destination Ido and Wedluxe. Your wedding will be told through style, grace and gratitude. From this moment forward, you’ll never walk alone.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Chris’s background and how he got started in the wedding industry
- The turning point that made Chris want to focus on his health and wellness
- Some ways Chris fits in exercise in small pieces throughout the day
- How having accountability partners helps Chris with his fitness routine
- The positive effect that fitness has had on his business
- Chris’ first TWIW podcast episode: Episode 159: Embracing Fear in Your Wedding Business
Want to connect with Chris?