With so much unknown about when events will take place again, it’s no wonder that wedding pros around the world have fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of change. Fear about money. Fear about what will happen with their businesses and livelihood. But what if we could use that fear as motivation instead of something that holds us back? In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a photographer about embracing the fear that many of us have right now and moving forward successfully.
About our guest:
Chris J. Evans is a luxury wedding and destination photographer who creates photographs you not only see but truly feel. His images transport you back to the very instant they were created. That cool breeze fluttering the back of your neck, the warmth of your soulmates embrace, this is his art. Chris has photographed weddings in Italy, Santa Barbara, Laguna Beach, Maui, Oahu, Kauai and Lana’i, with features in Brides, Martha Stewart, The Knot, Destination Ido and Wedluxe. Your wedding will be told through style, grace and gratitude. From this moment forward, you’ll never walk alone.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Chris’ background and how he got started in the wedding industry
- How Chris has embraced fear not once but twice with big relocations across the country
- Harnessing fear as a motivator and using it to push you
- How the experience with Covid-19 has changed Chris’ relationship with money
- What wedding pros can be doing during this down time to align their brands with their values
- Book: The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles
Want to connect with Chris?
This episode of This Week In Weddings is sponsored by Honeybook.