Making money is certainly about dollars and cents, but how you think about money can have an impact on your financial success. Are long held beliefs about money, also known as money blocks, holding you back? In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with author and money coach Denise Duffield-Thomas about money mindset and how thoughts about money an impact us, both negatively and positively.
About our guest:
Denise Duffield-Thomas isthe money mentor for the new wave of online entrepreneurs who want to make money and change the world.
She helps women charge premium prices, release the fear of money and create First Class lives.
Her books Lucky Bitch, Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, and Chillpreneur give a fresh and funny roadmap to living a life of abudnance without burnout.
Her Money Bootcamp has helped over 6,000 students from all around the world.
She’s a lazy introvert, a Hay House author and an unbusy mother of 3. She owns a rose farm and lives by the beach in sunny Australia.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Denise’s background as a coach and how she became a money mentor
- The biggest blocks that entrepreneurs, especially female entrepreneurs have around money
- Some commonly held beliefs about money and how being aware of them can positively impact your feelings about money
- Denise’s book – Lucky Bitch: A Guide for Exceptional Women to Create Outrageous Success
- Denise’s book – Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First-Class Life
- Denise’s book – Chillpreneur: The New Rules for Creating Success, Freedom, and Abundance on Your Terms
- Other books mentioned in the episode: The Luck Factor: The Scientific Study of the Lucky Mind
Want to connect with Denise?
THIS WEEK’S EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY IDEACTION CONSULTING
They help wedding pros book more couples using science-backed sales methods and conversion copywriting. Ideation Consulting designs sales processes around how clients want to buy, and teach wedding pros how to confidently guide each couple along the way.
Ideaction Consulting is offering a FREE Workshop Series on pricing and building value in the sales process, February 22nd-25th. To sign up, visit www.thisweekinweddings.com/sam today!