With fewer events taking place in 2020, wedding industry entrepreneurs have more down time than normal. And for so many of us who thrive when we’re overly busy, staying productive when things are slower is a challenging task. In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a time management expert about her top tips for staying productive and motivated during this slow season.
About our guest:
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is the founder and CEO of Real Life E a time management coaching company that empowers individuals who feel guilty, overwhelmed and frustrated to feel peaceful, confident and accomplished. She was named one of the World’s Top 30 Time Management Professionals in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
McGraw Hill published her first book The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment: How to Achieve More Success with Less Stress. Harvard Business Review published her second book How to Invest Your Time Like Money. FaithWords published her third book Divine Time Management. Elizabeth contributes to Harvard Business Review and Fast Companyand has appeared on CBS, ABC, NBC, and Fox.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Elizabeth’s background and how she became a time management expert
- The chemical reactions caused by stress and motivation.
- The importance of being present in the moment, as opposed to looking at the past or future
- Setting mini-goals as motivators to staying on track during the day
- Why taking breaks during your work day is so important
- Rethinking your goals and work hours in the current circumstances
- Elizabeth’s book: The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment: How to Achieve More Success with Less Stress
- Elizabeth’s book: How to Invest Your Time Like Money
- Elizabeth’s book: Divine Time Management
Want to connect with Elizabeth?
- Online: www.reallifee.com
- Twitter: @RealLifeE
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethgracesaunders/
SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
Have you gotten value from This Week In Weddings? If so, it’s time to pay it forward! Your contribution of as little as 10-cents a day will help us offset our costs, like file storage, web hosting, and editing. Plus, a larger donation gets you perks, like access to a private Facebook group to discuss each week’s episode!