If you’re wanting to earn more without working weekends or working more events, having higher paying clients is the way to do it. In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting about sales strategies for getting higher paying clients with sales strategist Maria Bayer.
About our guest:
Maria Bayer is a sales & mindset strategist, coach & wealth creator. She is the creator of “Irresistible Selling” – an online group coaching program she designed to help creative business owners book high-paying clients quickly (often on the spot!), grow their business and design a life they love. Maria teaches the authentic selling and mindset strategies that helped her triple her income in less than a year, and go on to book over $25 Million in sales from companies like Target, Best Buy, Ulta, Office Max and Hyatt.
After working together, Maria’s clients often 2x – 5x their revenues year over year as they continue applying her strategies. Maria also leads a private Facebook Mastermind group of talented creative business owners called Learn Collaborate Flourish. Maria is a national speaker, and has authored and co-authored several Kindle books, and her articles have been featured throughout the creative industry. Maria holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Illinois, UrbanaChampaign, and currently resides in the Scottsdale area with her husband Tim and fur-baby Gia, usually with a cold brew in hand.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Maria’s background in sales and her transition to working with creative businesses
- How to be successful in sales without being a stereotypical sales person
- How to set up a sense of urgency early on with potential clients
- Why higher paying clients are helpful for preventing burnout
- How mindset affects your ability to book higher paying clients
Want to connect with Maria?
- On the web: www.MariaBayer.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mariabayerfan
- Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/learncollaborateflourish
- Instagram: @mariabayer1