If you have a thriving business, you certainly have to juggle multiple clients at one time. But, how can you make each client feel like they’re the only one? Or… better yet, do you even WANT them to feel like they’re the only one? In this week’s episode, we’re chatting with wedding planner Alisha Chadee about creating a cozy (and crazy) courtship with your clients throughout the time you’re working with them.
About our guest:
Alisha has a project management background in learning and development, plus 5+ years of experience coordinating corporate events and the director of education for WIPA Toronto. She’s developed a proven planning process for couples who want to know how to create magic on their wedding day. (But not throw money off yachts like they’re in a rap music video.) She thinks in floor plans, endorses moving if you find a spider in your house, and has an oyster obsession.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- How Alisha and her business partner got into the wedding industry
- How Alisha pre-screens clients before signing them to make sure they are a good fit
- How Alisha uses social media to show her clients who she is and what she’s all about
- How they track client info and preferences, so they know tiny details of their clients
- When she “friends” clients on social media
- The systems she has in place to give clients information
Want to connect with Alisha?
- Online: http://eventsbywhim.ca/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EventsByWhim
- Instagram: @eventsbywhim
This episode of This Week In Weddings is sponsored by Honeybook.