Featuring Lindsay Fleming, a past wedding client of co-hosts Kimberly Rhodes and Annie Roche, this episode of This Week in Weddings explores a bride’s perspective after planning a wedding. Lindsay shares her experience working with vendors and provides vendors with valuable insight about the process from a bride’s view.
About our guest:
Lindsay Fleming is an actress who lives in Nashville, TN with her husband Jacob. Lindsay grew up in Dallas and met Jacob while they were both students at Southern Methodist University. Shortly after Lindsay graduated in 2014, Jacob proposed and they got married in August of 2015 at the Meyerson Symphony Center in downtown Dallas. Lindsay moved to Nashville after the wedding to live with her husband, who is a medical student at Vanderbilt. She is currently working for Vanderbilt’s Peabody Research Institute as a researcher in early childhood education, but she hopes to be able to continue her acting career when she and Jacob (hopefully!) move back to Dallas after he graduates in 2018.
Lindsay’s modern wedding was featured in Dallas’ DWeddings magazine.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- What steps Lindsay took immediately after getting engaged
- How she found vendors that she ended up working with
- Observations about wedding vendors websites and communication styles
- What made vendors standout during the planning process
- Lindsay’s biggest frustration during the planning process