Think back to that client you absolutely LOVED working with. How would you like to have every client be that client? Sounds dreamy, right? Well, that perfect client doesn’t have to be a fluke. It today’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re talking to consultant and author Heidi Thompson about how to clone your best clients.
About our guest:
Heidi Thompson is the best-selling author of Clone Your Best Clients and the founder of Evolve Your Wedding Business where she specializes in business and marketing strategy for wedding professionals. She helps wedding professionals grow their businesses and reach their goals without going crazy in the process. Her business & marketing expertise has been featured on several wedding and business outlets including The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Wedding Business Magazine, Sprouting Photographer, Photo Biz Xposed, Honeybook, WeddingWire World & she’s an advisory board member for the UK Academy Of Wedding & Event Planning.
You can also join her and lots of other wedding professionals just like you in The Evolve Your Wedding Business Facebook Community.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- How to analyze your best client
- Heidi’s advice for finding about about your best client’s buying decisions, including how they found you, why they chose to work with you, and their experience
- Updating your marketing materials to target your ideal client
Want to connect with Heidi?
- Heidi’s book “Clone Your Best Clients”
- Online: www.evolveyourweddingbusiness.com and www.theweddingbusinesscollective.com
- Facebook Group: Wedding Business Community
- Instagram: @evolveyourweddingbusiness