Getting all the things checked off the to do list, staying focused for extended periods of time, and wrapping up at a decent hour feeling completely accomplished and successful… sounds like a perfect work day, right? But most entrepreneurs aren’t running their businesses that way and could take small steps to make each day more productive. In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re talking to a business coach who lets us in on how block scheduling can be game changing for productivity, focus, and intention.
About our guest:
Heather Vickery is an award-winning business owner and global leader with over 20 years as an entrepreneur. She leverages her entrepreneurial skills and expertise to coach individuals towards greater personal and professional fulfillment by helping them leverage their fear into intentional bravery. Heather says “When we choose bravely, on purpose, we choose bigger, have bigger successes and it’s contagious. A celebrated public speaker, Heather inspires audiences and empowers attendees with the tools they need to live bold and successful lives through creating balance, time management, mindfulness, as well as countless systems, strategies, and boundaries.
She’s the author of Gratitude Journal: Shift Your Focus and Grow Grateful: A Gratitude Journal for Kids and Families. Heather is also the host and executive producer of The Brave Files Podcast.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Heather’s background in the wedding industry and her transformation into coaching
- What block scheduling is and how it works
- Why block scheduling helps you get things done more efficiently
- Best practices for planning out your day
- Tips for managing your email on a schedule
- How block scheduling and boundaries go hand in hand
- Heather’s tips for starting and ending your day in order to increase your intention and productivity
- Heather’s podcast The Brave Files
- Commit to Three app for daily goal setting
Want to connect with Heather?
- Online: www.vickeryandco.com
- Instagram: @vickeryandco
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VickeryandCo/
SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
Have you gotten value from This Week In Weddings? If so, it’s time to pay it forward! Your contribution of as little as 10-cents a day will help us offset our costs, like file storage, web hosting, and editing. Plus, a larger donation gets you perks, like access to a private Facebook group to discuss each week’s episode!