Reducing business expenses, and especially right now, is certainly on the top of every entrepreneurs to do list. But how can you still market your business when you have a limited budget to do so? In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting all about marketing with a limited budget and what things you can do to stay top of mind without spending large amounts of money. Before you cancel all your marketing activities in an effort to save money, check out this week’s episode with Kinsey Roberts.
About our guest:
A marketing strategist for wedding pros, co-owner of Vista View Events, and a Certified Wedding Planner through The Bridal Society, when Kinsey isn’t sitting down with brand-building women for She Creates Business, you can find her co-hosting The Venue Podcast, attending an industry conference, or helping wedding pros build and execute their marketing efforts and content strategy. On the rare occasion she’s not immersed in the world of weddings, she’s likely wandering around the family ranch with her husband and two boys or hosting friends for a fun-filled, family-style dinner.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Kinsey’s background in marketing and the event industry
- Reasons for wanting a lean marketing budget, aside from a pandemic
- Why consistency is key in marketing, particularly social media
- Taking an audit of your current marketing efforts before making changes
- The importance of having multiple referral pipelines into your business
- Why video marketing shouldn’t be ignored, especially for businesses who focus on SEO
Want to connect with Kinsey?
SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
Have you gotten value from This Week In Weddings? If so, it’s time to pay it forward! Your contribution of as little as 10-cents a day will help us offset our costs, like file storage, web hosting, and editing. Plus, a larger donation gets you perks, like access to a private Facebook group to discuss each week’s episode!