Just when you’ve figured out Instagram Reels, the social media platform changes it up with a whole new feature to figure out. Enter Instagram Guides. In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a social media educator about the newest Instagram feature and how it can be used by wedding pros to curate their content. Grab your phone and follow along as we take it step-by-step!
About our guest:
K.M. Robinson is a social media educator and speaker who helps entrepreneurs build profitable businesses through smart social media marketing. She’s been spotlighted by Facebook for her innovative work in the field, and has been appeared on CBS News nationally, NBC news nationally, Business News Daily, Writer’s Weekly, New York Comic Con, Penned Con Charleston, Penned Con St Louis, MerMagic Con, Live Con, and more. She specializes in livestreaming, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok growth. She’s also a best-selling fiction author.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- K.M.’s background and how she became an educator in the social media space
- The basics of Instagram Guides and how it differs from Instagram Stories, IGTV, and Reels
- The three different types of Instagram Guides content – places, products, and posts
- A step-by-step walk-through for creating a Guide in Instagram
- A TWIW Instagram Guides challenge by January 1st
Want to connect with K.M.?
SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
Have you gotten value from This Week In Weddings? If so, it’s time to pay it forward! Your contribution of as little as 10-cents a day will help us offset our costs, like file storage, web hosting, and editing. Plus, a larger donation gets you perks, like access to a private Facebook group to discuss each week’s episode!