McDonald’s may have coined the term “special sauce” but we all have something unique that sets us apart from our competitors. Do you know what yours is? In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a wedding industry copywriter about the importance of identifying and promoting your unique brand position as well as how to figure out what yours is in case you’re not quite sure.
About our guest:
Taylor de la Fuente is an award-winning writer, champion for inclusive language and the owner of Lemon Tree Editorial. As a website copywriter serving the wedding industry, Taylor writes authentic and inclusive web copy for wedding pros who want to sell their services while they sleep. Before starting Lemon Tree Editorial, she worked in journalism, SEO and marketing.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Taylor’s background in copywriting and what she does in the wedding industry
- What “special sauce” means when it comes to being a wedding industry entrepreneur
- How to find your special sauce through your peers and past clients
- Once you determine your special sauce, where on your website that should live
- The importance of having confidence to turn away potential clients
Want to connect with Taylor?