You’ve probably heard the term Enneagram before. But what the heck is it? And how can you use it to better yourself, your relationships, and you business? In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with an Enneagram expert and business coach about the Enneagram, what it is, and the different types and what they mean.
About our guest:
Teresa McCloy is the creator of the REALIFE Process®, Keynote Speaker, Podcaster and a Certified Coach through the International Coaching Federation, as well as Accredited Enneagram Professional.
Teresa partners with her clients as a coach, consultant, and professional speaker to FORGET being productive and do what truly matters. As a recovering workaholic who was addicted to all the latest apps, software, and best-selling books on productivity, Teresa is passionate about helping business owners assess their habits and execute a process to take their everyday, ordinary life to something extraordinary in their REALIFE, REALWORK & REALSELF.
Through the REALIFE Process® that includes the Enneagram Typology Profile she serves clients to move from living with their hair on fire to discovering clarity about the life they want to live each day and the process to make it happen!
Teresa lives with her husband Dale on their 3rd Generation family grain farm in South Central Illinois. She still drives a tractor when needed and loves a great cup of coffee or long lingering meal with friends!
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Teresa’s experience with the Enneagram
- What the Enneagram is and how it can be used as a tool to better understand yourself and others
- The nine Enneagram types and what they are all about
- Annie and Kimberly’s Enneagram results
- FREE Download about the different Enneagram types: https://www.therealifeprocess.com/typing
- Take the Enneagram Profile Teresa recommends: https://www.therealifeprocess.com/enneagrampersonalityprofilepackage
Want to connect with Teresa?
- Online: https://www.therealifeprocess.com/
- Instagram: @teresa.mccloy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoachTeresaMcloy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
Have you gotten value from This Week In Weddings? If so, it’s time to pay it forward! Your contribution of as little as 10-cents a day will help us offset our costs, like file storage, web hosting, and editing. Plus, a larger donation gets you perks, like access to a private Facebook group to discuss each week’s episode!