If the wedding industry isn’t stressful…. we don’t know what is! And even when the world is normal, the goal of creating perfection for a client’s wedding day can take a toll on any wedding industry entrepreneur. How do we live in a stressful world and work in a stressful industry without losing our minds? In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting with a stress reduction coach with a background in the event industry about reducing stress while running a wedding business.
About our guest:
After contracting shingles twice before the age of thirty, Victoria knew she needed to recalibrate her relationship to stress. Following her own wellness journey and becoming certified as a health and a life coach, Victoria now helps women to reduce their stress, live more fully and better perform in their daily lives.
Through Stress Less Ladies Ltd., Victoria supports women in stress reduction through one-to-one coaching, group coaching, online programs, and is an experienced international public speaker. Her go-to motto. Life isn’t stress less, but we can stress less.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- The Victoria’s background and how she learned that stress was having negative effects on her health
- The importance of focusing on the things that you can control
- How even slight exercise can help with stress reduction
- A simple breathing exercise that can help you instantly relax
- The importance of self care and how it can look different for everyone
- Victoria’s Self Care Habits – http://stresslesshabits.com
Want to connect with Victoria?
SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
Have you gotten value from This Week In Weddings? If so, it’s time to pay it forward! Your contribution of as little as 10-cents a day will help us offset our costs, like file storage, web hosting, and editing. Plus, a larger donation gets you perks, like access to a private Facebook group to discuss each week’s episode!