We’re all busy. But are you just staying busy? Or are you actually moving things forward in your business? In this week’s episode of the This Week In Weddings podcast, we’re chatting about the differences between action and motion, and how simply doing the preparation isn’t necessarily moving the ball forward. Listen in as we chat with a return guest about some tips for making that busy work actually work for you and your business.
About our guest:
With a background in producing and directing live and recorded television for the better part of 10 years, Wendy is the definition of “quick on your feet.” She prides herself on being a solution-oriented problem solver—which has served her well in her 12 years of planning and executing flawless events. Wendy’s passion to create and execute original ideas for each of her couples’ weddings means that in addition to running smoothly, they are a fun, enjoyable, memorable, and tangible pieces of fine art.
With a straightforward approach, Wendy builds a rapport with her clients. She believes that the more she gets to know her couples, the better (and more personal) the wedding will be. Birds of a Feather Events was named a Top Wedding Planner and Event Designer by Martha Stewart Weddings as well as a Best Planner in America by BRIDES.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Wendy’s previous podcast episodes – Episode 99: How to End a Client Relationship and Episode 163: Turning Your Volume-Based Business Into a Value-Based Business
- The difference between action and motion
- How procrastination plays a role in moving from motion to action
- Accountability groups and how they can help move things forward
- How fear of failure plays a role in being stuck in a cycle of motion
- Profit First book and how it has helped Wendy, Annie, and Kimberly
Want to connect with Wendy?
- Online: http://birds-of-a-feather-events.com/
- Instagram – @birdsofafeatherevents